Publications and research
– Our flyer (2021).
– Headcount of street connected children in Kumasi, 2021, research by Safe-Child Advocacy, Chance for Children, Muslim Family Counselling Support, StreetInvest (2022).
– COVID-19: Action for Children Without Parental Care in Africa-Call-to-action-report, Transform Alliance Africa (2021).
– Kinship care in Sub-Saharan Africa: An asset worth supporting, Family for Every Child (2020).
– The Impact of COVID-19 on Children in Street Situations, Consortium for Street Children (2020), report to the VN with contribution by Adamfo Ghana.
– Vooral projecten voor meest kwetsbare mensen getroffen door coronacrisis, VicaVersa (2020).
– PI en Noodhulp, Partin (2020).
– Wilde Ganzen Coronafonds voorziet in behoefte, Partin (2020).
– I will change the world, Adamfo Ghana (2020).
– Deze kans krijg ik nooit meer! (Dutch) The story of Ben, by Adamfo Ghana (2017)
Won the first price at the Partin Story Contest 2017.
– 60 jaar ontwikkelingssamenwerking door Wilde Ganzen, OneWorld (2017) in which we are mentioned with Adamfo Ghana and our partner Street Children Project.
– Zo vader, zo dochter. Samen in actie voor Ghanese straatmeisjes, Wilde Ganzen Magazine (juni 2017).
– Full educational opportunities for all (2015).
– Kinderen zonder ‘thuis‘, M. Vossen (2015), edition by Better Care Network Netherlands in which the Vocational Training Centre in Kumasi is mentioned as example of ´best practise´ of alternative care.
Wanneer ‘gewoon helpen’ niet genoeg is, publication at Afrikanieuws.nl (2014).
– FREE children’s book to inform children in Africa, with the focus on Tanzania and Kenya, about coronavirus, by Els van Hemert (2020).
– Child friendly United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, by UNICEF.
– Street Homes and Its Security Implications in Kumasi Metropolis-Ghana, Francess Dufie Azumah (2019).
– Factors that Promote Resilience in Homeless Children and Adolescents in Ghana: A Qualitative Study, Kwaku Oppong Asante (2019).
– Street Children and Adolescents in Ghana: A Qualitative Study of Trajectory and Behavioural Experiences of Homelessness, Kwaku Oppong Asante (2016).
– The Social Support of Street Children: The Experiences and Views of Female Head Porters in Kumasi, Ghana, by E. Cudjoe (2016).
– Social Capital, Health and Health Care among Street Children : A Case Study of Street Children in Kumasi Metropolitan Area, Ghana, by P.A. Amoah and S.H. Jørgensen (2014)
– So you want to consult with children? A toolkit of good practice, Save the Children (2013).