The Sustainable Development Goals are a collection of 17 interlinked global goals designed to be a “blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all”. The SDGs were set up in 2015 by the United Nations General Assembly and are intended to be achieved by the year 2030.
Adamfo Ghana contributes to the following SDGs:
- SDG 1 Eradicating poverty
- SDG 2 End to hunger
- SDG 4 Inclusive and quality education for all
- SDG 5 Equal rights and empowerment of women and girls
- SDG 8 Employment and decent work for all
- SDG 10 Reduced inequalities