Our publications (in English):
– Full educational opportunities for all, Emmanuel Adu-Ampong, chair Adamfo Ghana (2015).
– Citi FM, 20 November 2016: 53% of students unable to complete secondary education.
– Modern Ghana, 13 July 2015: Growing number of street children; a threat to security in Ashanti region.
– Modern Ghana, 21 augustus 2013: Second generation of street children: the harrowing-experiences.
– Street Children and Adolescents in Ghana: A Qualitative Study of Trajectory and Behavioural Experiences of Homelessness, Kwaku Oppong Asante (2016).
– Protection and promotion of the rights of children working and/or living on the street, United Nations, Human Rights Office of the High Commissioner (2013).
– So you want to consult with children? A toolkit of good practice, Save the Children (2013).
– Street Children: Experiences from the Streets of Accra, Agya Boakye-Boaten (2008).